The Registroid Pro can post transaction information to Google Analytics for reporting and graphing.
Google Anaylitics provides many reporting and display options. These include graphing by revenue, transaction, average value, quantity and more. Graphs can be Line charts or animated Motion charts.
Alerts can also be setup based on various values.
Setting up Google Analytics is easy.
SOME OF THESE SETTINGS INVOLVE THE TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO AND FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WHICH MAY BE SUBJECT TO CARRIER DATA CHARGES.
- Create a Google Analytics account if you don't already have one. Start at https://www.google.com/analytics/
- These instructions are for the New version of the Analytics web site. Click "New Version" on the top of the page if it's displayed.
- Click the gear on the top of the page, then click the [+New Profile] button
- Enter a name then press [Create Profile]. In the main Profiles tab, click the [Profile Settings] tab and make sure the E-Commerce Settings is "Yes, an E-Commerce Site"
- Near the top of this page is the Web Property ID (UA-########). Enter this number in the Registroid Pro Default screen under "Google Analytics Account #", and select the "End of Transaction" option (See below)
- Any sales entered anter this setup will be posted to Google Analytics in real-time.
To view the data, from the Google Analytics page, click on your Analytics profile, then "Conversions" in the left side menu. Then click "Ecommerce". All of the transaction data is under this menu.
The transactions take a few minutes to show up on the Google site.